Terms and Conditions of Use
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Hyperluxe. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of [insert country of jurisdiction].
- This website may use third-party payment processors to process payment for goods or services purchased through the website. Your use of any third-party payment processor is subject to the terms and conditions of that payment processor.
- We reserve the right to modify or update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the website following any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
Subscription Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your subscription at any time by contacting our customer support team. If you cancel your subscription before the end of your current billing cycle, your subscription will be cancelled immediately and you will not be charged for any future billing cycles. However, we do not offer refunds for any unused portion of your subscription. Once your subscription is cancelled, you will lose access to all content and features associated with your subscription.
If you have any questions or concerns about our cancellation policy, please contact our customer support team for assistance.
All transactions completed in USD. Visa and Mastercard accepted.